Move Better. Live Better.
Workshops & Events
My Travel Adventures
Recordings & Free Classes
Ask a Yogi...
Rachel Ann Yoga Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
Indicates required field
Emergency Phone Number
Injuries (past or current), ailments or medical conditions
*It is your responsibility to inform Rachel of any ailments & please modify your practice accordingly*
9) I attest that I am 18 years of age (otherwise with parental consent) & have no psychological, medical, or emotional conditions that would prevent me, or others, from safe participation in class.
10) I understand it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to starting a yoga & wellness routine and regarding my ability to participate in yoga classes with Rachel Ann
11) I understand that even with clear instructions, there is a possibility of injury and it is my responsibility to listen to my body and not strain into poses that are beyond my physical ability and safety.
12) I release and discharge Rachel Ann Yoga, its directors, owners, and instructors from any and all liability, claim, demand, or action that I may incur resulting from injury, death, or damage to my person, as well as any loss, theft or damage of any personal property arising from my participation in yoga classes, workshops while with Rachel Ann, even those that may be caused by the negligence of the released party.
13) By hitting submit I recognize that this agreement of release and waiver of liability is a legal contract and that, by reading it carefully, I have complete knowledge of its content. I have read this agreement and fully understand its content, implications, and meaning, and sign it of my own free will.
Proudly powered by